that friend that always tries to please you
I lost a dear friend to suicide recently, I loved them so much and it hurts deeply to know that I couldn’t do more for them, and I’ll never see or talk to them again. But it hurt them even more to go on another day. There’s always a chance things could turn around and get better but they couldn’t see it. I don’t want the same thing to happen to any of you or someone you know. Please know that you are not alone in this and that there are so many individuals, lifelines and resources dedicated to helping you remain alive. As one who struggles with depression and those same feelings but am currently seeking help, I urge you to do the same. Please don’t hesitate to seek help. Share and use these resources for yourself or anyone else you may know who needs it.
- Suicide Prevention Hotline (or 1-800-273-8255 24/7 hotline)
- Crisis Text Line (text “LISTEN” to 741-741)
- Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386 (hotline/chat service for LGBTQIA youth)
- IMAlive Online Crisis Network
- Vet2Vet Veterans Crisis Hotline (1-877-838-2838)
- Covenant House for Homeless and At-Risk Kids (1-800-RUNAWAY)
- Lifeline Crisis Support AU (13 11 14 for AU residents)
- GrassRoots Suicide Prevention UK (numerous resources for UK residents)
- HOPELineUK crisis hotline at 0800 068 41 41
- CrisisCentreChat CA
- TheButterflyProject (tumblr community resource for self-harm prevention)
- Comprehensive Hotline/Crisis Resource Guide by mentalillnessmouse
Cat is very happy to see his owner after being 3 days alone.
"i demand to be loved"
Consider the following:
- drops the n-word for no reason
- responded to someone asking him politely to not use the word “retarded” by flaming them and throwing a twitter tantrum
- uses the “not ALL men” argument
- compares feminists and people who disagree with him to fascists and white supremacists
- generally a shitdick
- massive ego
- plays weird games and relies on the game’s content to be funny
- donates to charity with his youtube money
- hilariously bizarre
- makes a point to thank his fans and answer their questions every so often
- allows anyone/everyone to use his audio and videos
- greatest voice ever
- also plays weird games AND other stuff, still manages to be funny even if the game is bland
- mysterious cool guy
Switch to cr1tikal today! Where you’re appreciated and respected, no matter what kind of fan you are!
Sittin’ in class and seeing one of your friends walk by in the hall.